25JunGunsmith Part 4: M4A1 a cheaper alternative
Reddit user UltraeVires has posted a much cheaper alternative than the one found on the official Wiki.
You can find his post here or just read below:
Most people are using the Wiki to complete these quests:
The Magpul M-LOK and the Hogue pistol grip cannot be bought at Traders, so are each at an extortionate ₽60,000+ on the Flea Market at time of posting (currently there aren’t any Hogue’s left at all).
I played around with the attachments and came across a cheaper alternative, saving +₽60,000:
- Magpul MOE AR-15 Pistol Grip – the two colour options are going for around ₽20,000 on Flea
- Magpul M-LOK 4.1 inch guide – Mechanic LL2, ₽1,600
- Attach the above to any foregrip with +6 ergonomics or higher, I used;
Zenit RK-5 – Skier LL3 or ₽10,000 on Flea
(I haven’t tried: KAC vertical pistol grip / Tango Down stubby)
This leaves the build short by +2 ergo, so I replaced the stock charge handle:
- Raptor Charging Handle for AR-15 – Skier LL3 or ₽20,000 on Flea
– or –
- Geissele ACH charging handle for AR-15 – ₽10,000 on Flea (few get listed)
This can save you at least ₽60k at the current Flea prices. Be sure to thank me by chucking my gear in a bush.